It’s Even Easier to Upgrade Your HVAC System with Utility Rebates and Energy Incentives in Austin, TX
Fox Service Company is making it even easier to upgrade your heating and cooling system now. Between utility rebates and energy incentives in Austin, TX, and special offers and financing for qualified customers, we have an energy-efficient option that fits your needs and budget. Here are just a few of the possible additional savings you might be able to get through your utility provider.
- LED lighting installation: $200/kW
- Heat pump replacement: $250–$500/ton
- Weatherization bonus: up to $2,400
- Duct replacement: $3.25/square foot
- Duct installation: $1/square foot
- Duct system performance testing: $200 for the first system, $100 each additional system, $75 per new return air improvement (up to three per system)
- External combustion air: $20 each
- Air infiltration and duct sealing: 12 cents/square foot
- Total external static pressure: $175 for the first system, $100 per additional
Even more savings and rebates may be available.* Find out if you qualify for them by calling Fox Service Company at 512-442-6782 now!
Enhance Your Home’s Energy Efficiency Through Home Performance with ENERGY STAR®
You could qualify for a zero-interest loan to improve your home’s energy efficiency by having Fox Service Company perform a Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® service. This service includes a home energy and comfort analysis at no cost. We’ll also provide you recommendations on home energy improvements, plus a free estimate.
After being preapproved through Velocity Credit Union, you could qualify for up to $20,000 in 0% interest financing for the approved home improvements. These improvements could involve:
- Air conditioning and water heater upgrades
- Air duct services, such as testing, sealing, insulation or replacement
To schedule your Home Performance with ENERGY STAR service, contact Fox Service Company at 512-442-6782 today.
*Utility terms and conditions may apply. Contact the utility for current information, program requirements and to apply.