Fox Service Company proudly features top-of-the-line Bryant air conditioners and cooling systems. With Bryant, you have access to one of the most respected and awarded lines of indoor cooling products and systems available. Highly respected for their durability, quietness and longevity, Bryant offers you a full line of comfort solutions to keep you cool during the hot Texas summers.
With exceptional noise reduction technology down to 56 decibels, you can enjoy cool summer comfort with ratings up to 21 SEER and 13 EER. Fox Service Company and Bryant are proud to offer a 10 Year Limited Warranty upon registration.
Individual air conditioners are designed for homes up to 3,000 square feet per system and well suited for midsize to large home. If your home is larger than 3,000 square feet, it is common to install an additional unit, especially if your home is two stories.
All Bryant models can be controlled from almost anywhere with the Evolution® Connex® control. Enjoy consistent comfort, even on extreme days. And Bryant cooling systems are environmentally friendly as well, using non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant.
Bryant Air Conditioners
Bryant provides many different air conditioners to meet your budget and cooling needs, including the Evolution® line that provides SEER ratings from 16 to 21. The Evolution line includes the Bryant 180C that uses inverter technology and a rotary compressor to deliver variable-speed comfort control. That translates to highly efficient, low-stage cooling that can operate down to 25% capacity for ultra-quiet operation. Ask about Bryants Preferred™ and Legacy ™ lines as well.
- Enjoy cool, summer comfort with up to 20.5 SEER/15.5 EER efficiency
- Optimal dehumidification capability with the Evolution ConnexTM control
- True variable-speed operation with longer, lower speed cycles to give you more energy savings and optimal temperature management
- Exceptionally quiet operation in low speeds down to 58 dB in cooling mode
- Senses operating conditions and adjusts to enhance system reliability
- Excellent performance with zoned systems
- Uses non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- Sheet metal construction with baked-on, complete outer paint coverage for lasting durability against the elements
- Attractive, louvered cabinet protects the coil against physical damage
Fox Service Company is committed to providing you with the best air conditioners to keep your home cool and comfortable. Are you ready to purchase a new cooling or heating system? Call us now at (512) 442-6782 to discuss the best system for your needs and receive a free estimate, or to schedule your installation appointment.
Don’t forget, Fox Service Company provides great financing options. Click here to learn more and to apply online.