When Should You Get a New Air Conditioner?
The modern air conditioner is a wonder of scientific innovation, but no matter how cutting-edge or durable your air conditioning equipment is, it won’t last forever. As your air conditioner operates through the years, it picks up a lot of wear-and-tear damages that impede performance and efficiency, increasing your utility bills while simultaneously decreasing your comfort levels. Watch out for signs that your air conditioner is past its prime and contact our Austin AC replacement team at the first sign of trouble.
It May Be Time for an AC Replacement If:
- The air coming from your vents is weak or lukewarm
- Your AC unit starts and stops multiple times within a short span of time, a phenomenon known as short cycling
- It takes your AC unit longer to cool your home
- Certain spots or rooms within your home remain unaffected by your air conditioner
- Moisture is building up outside or around your unit
- You’ve noticed strange sounds or smells in your home when the AC is on
- Your utility bills have been rising steadily with no explanation
What Are the Benefits of Replacing Your AC System?
Replacing your AC system offers numerous benefits, including:
- Improved energy efficiency, resulting in lower utility bills.
- Enhanced cooling performance for a consistently comfortable indoor environment.
- Reduced need for frequent repairs, saving you money in the long run.
- Access to the latest technological advancements, like smart thermostats and eco-friendly refrigerants.
- Knowing you have a new, reliable AC system increases reliability and peace of mind.
Why Austin Chooses Us For Air Conditioner Sales & Installation
We Partner With Lennox to Provide Quality New Air Conditioners
Fox Service Company is a Lennox Premier Dealer, which means that we have access to the best air conditioning parts and equipment on the market. Lennox has units to fit every kind of cooling need, with multiple sizes, power levels, and efficiency ratings available. Our technicians know Lennox’s catalog like the back of our hands, and we’ll help you find the perfect new unit for your single-family, multi-family, or property-managed home.
We Provide Accessible Financing Options
There's no need to pay for a new unit upfront if you can't or don't want to. We offer HVAC financing options with low monthly payments, online account access and no annual fees.
We Stick to Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you aren't completely satisfied with your new AC unit in the first year after installation, we will work quickly to resolve the issue, and in the rare event it cannot be fixed, we'll provide a total refund.
We Can Help You Take Advantage of Rebates and Tax Credits
We will help you access any and all HVAC rebates or incentives you qualify for.
For quality equipment, reliable installation, and stellar service, turn to Fox Service Company for your Greater Austin Metropolitan AC replacement and installation needs.
Call (512) 488-1120 or contact us online today for a free estimate, free second opinion on HVAC, or 24/7 emergency services!