Austin Water Heater Repair
Get Your Hot Water Flowing Again
We understand how frustrating it is when your water heater isn’t working properly. When you need fast water heater repair in Austin, TX, turn to the expert plumbers at Fox Service Company.
As your local, whole-home service company, we want to deliver outstanding customer service. When you call us for water heater repair, you can expect your call to be answered promptly and your appointment to be scheduled soon. Our plumbers will arrive at your home on time and well-prepared to assist with whatever problem you’re struggling with.
All our Austin plumbing technicians have gone through extensive training to ensure they can diagnose any problem, get your water heater repaired and provide water heater installation if necessary.
After we uncover the problem, we provide you with a free up-front estimate before starting any water heater repairs. And just like all our other services, our water heater repair service is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Give us a call at (512) 488-1120 or contact us online to schedule your Austin water heater repair appointment today.
5 SIGNS YOU NEED WATER HEATER REPAIR
Your water heater can give you signs there’s something off and needs to be repaired. Here are some of the most common signs that you should call the water heater repair pros at Fox Service Company:
- Not enough hot water. No one likes having to take a cold shower. If it seems like you’re routinely running out of hot water quickly, your water heater probably requires professional attention.
- Discolored water. The water coming from your tap should always be colorless. If the water ever looks brownish, has a rusty tint or dark particles, it could be due to your water heater. Color changes in water could also be signs of a health hazard, so be sure to contact Fox Service Company right away.
- Low water pressure. Low water pressure can be connected to many other issues, including sediment buildup in your water heater.
- Water heater is making odd sounds. Occasional noises coming from your water heater is pretty normal, but when the noises resemble loud bangs, cracks or pops, it’s a good time to let us know. These sounds can be a result of mineral deposit buildup in your tank, which can lead to water leaks.
- Water Heater is leaking. There are many reasons why your water heater can leak. It can be due to a broken pressure relief or heater drain valve. Excessive sediment can also wear away the bottom of your tank and cause it to leak.
If you’re dealing with any of these water heater problems, it’s best to contact the Fox Service Company pros. We offer tankless water heater repair and gas water heater repair for all makes and models.