Austin Furnace Maintenance
Give Your Heater the Care It Wants
Do you want to reduce the stress that comes with finding the best furnace maintenance in Austin, TX? The veteran HVAC professionals at Fox Service Company are committed to delivering the fastest, most reliable furnace service around. Our heating experts are fully trained to work on all makes and models of furnaces, heat pumps, and other heating systems.
Your furnace should have the very best service out there. Our Austin heating maintenance professionals can help make that happen, and from start to finish, your furnace service is supported by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
If it’s time to schedule your Austin furnace maintenance appointment, don’t wait! Contact us at (512) 488-1120 to find out why Fox Service Company is the best in home comfort.
WHAT YOU’LL EXPERIENCE FROM OUR PROFESSIONAL FURNACE MAINTENANCE
Our Austin furnace maintenance process is crafted to be thorough and within your means. It may even help you escape furnace repair down the road, since we’ll carefully inspect your heating system for failures. To get a better sense of how we keep your furnace in top shape, here are examples of the components we assess during our furnace maintenance appointment.
What Is Included in Furnace Maintenance?
- Gas burners or heating element check. If your furnace uses natural gas, we’ll inspect the burners to ensure they’re working properly. We’ll also check your gas furnace’s heat exchanger, as a cracked one can release dangerous carbon monoxide. If not, we’ll take a look at the heating strips and heating cycle.
- Blower motor inspection. Your furnace will be unable to move air throughout your space if the blower motor isn’t working correctly. We’ll ensure there isn’t any problem with the blower motor.
- Electrical components check. We’ll confirm electrical connections are secure and test electrical parts to confirm they’re working correctly.
Our heating pros have the tools and know-how to find and solve all common furnace problems fast and efficiently.
HOW TO MAINTAIN YOUR FURNACE
There are some minor jobs you can handle by yourself. Each one goes a long way to keeping your furnace running effortlessly between professional maintenance service.
How Do I Maintain My Furnace Myself?
- Exchange your furnace’s air filter regularly. Your home’s indoor air quality will deteriorate with a dirty air filter. A clogged air filter can also force your furnace to work harder and increase your utility bills. How often you ought to replace yours differs due to the type of air filter you are using. Review the manufacturer’s replacement instructions for your specific air filter.
- Listen and watch for warnings of trouble. Uncommon sounds or higher-than-normal energy bills can be indications of furnace problems. Reach out to Fox Service Company at the first symptom of trouble to hopefully avoid bigger problems.
- Check the space by your furnace. Keep the space near your furnace clean and free from clutter.
- Keep the air vents clean. Dirty ducts can impact your furnace’s heating ability, just as a clogged air filter can. Be sure to keep your vents clean and open.
- Check for any damage. Keep an eye out for any rust or signs of corrosion on your furnace that may indicate a repair is needed.
- Ensure your thermostat is working. Checking that your thermostat is not only set correctly, but communicating properly with your furnace is key in maintaining efficient heating.
If you believe something is wrong with the furnace, feel free to give us a call. Our Austin furnace maintenance experts will come to your home as quickly as possible, because your safety and satisfaction are our main priorities.