Five Signs You Need to Call Our Electricians
- You’re noticing flickering or dimming lights: This can be a clue that something is going wrong with your electrical system. If your lights somewhat dim or flicker when you start using a different appliance, you probably have a full circuit. And a full circuit can create critical troubles, like flipped breakers or damaged elements in your electrical system.
- Outlets are hot if you touch them: Like flickering lights, a heated outlet could be a sign this part of your electrical system is overworked. An outlet shouldn’t be warm to the touch under common circumstances. Clear all appliances from the outlet and hire an Austin electrical expert from Fox Service Company to assist.
- You’re hearing a buzzing sound: This is an additional clue that your electrical system might be overwhelmed. Electrical contractors like ours at Fox Service Company can fix this issue and avoid potential hazards to your home. You could need a minor electrical repair or a full home rewiring. No matter what, we’ll halt the hum and get your residence back to normal.
- Circuit breakers are shutting off: Your circuit breaker shields your home from electrical troubles. When it discovers a possible overload, it stops the flow of electricity off by flipping. If you realize one of your breakers is frequently tripping, stop turning it back on all the time. We suggest getting in touch with a certified Austin electrical pro to remedy the issue for good. Whether it’s created by an overloaded circuit, a short circuit, or another problem, flipped breakers might be signaling your home is telling you it needs immediate help to guard your family.
- You got shocked: Any time your house gives you an electrical shock, it’s time to hire a trusted Austin electrician. A shock may indicate a wiring issue that could lead to a fire. Call Fox Service Company as soon as you see the potential for electrical shock. We have someone to take your call, 24/7/365.
See what Fox Service Company in Austin can do to resolve all of your residential electrical issues quickly, safely, and effectively – call (512) 488-1120 or contact us online today to get started!
$100 OFF ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING STATION INSTALLATION Offers expire December 31, 2023 or as indicated and cannot be combined with any other offers or comfort club member discounts. Must mention coupon when scheduling and present at time of service; repairs not included. Additional terms and conditions may apply, call for details. Valid from Mar 1, 2023 - Dec 31, 2023Print Coupon