Is It Time to Upgrade Your Electrical Panel?
As your family grows and your energy needs change, you may need to replace your electrical panel with an upgraded model that’s capable of handling more voltage, fixtures, and appliances. If you’re making big changes to your home’s layout or appliances, let our Austin electrical panel upgrade pros know, and we’ll evaluate your setup to see if you need a panel upgrade.
When Should I Upgrade My Service Panel?
- You just installed a new major appliance
- You want to add more outlets to your home
- You’ve just expanded or renovated your home
- Your overall energy usage has increased
- You're upgrading from a fuse box to a circuit breaker
- You're tired of depending on power strips to meet your electrical needs
- Your panel is outdated
Electrical Panel Services for Multi-Family and Property Managed Homes Throughout Austin
Multi-family homes and property-managed communities typically have different electrical needs than single-family homes. They have more appliances, outlets, fixtures, and usage levels, and therefore require more powerful and specialized electrical panels to support and manage their energy usage. The electricians at Fox Service Company are more than prepared to assist these properties with the unique services they need to keep their residents safe, comfortable, and supported.