3 BENEFITS OF INSTALLING A WHOLE-HOME DEHUMIDIFIER
At first, a whole-home dehumidifier may not seem important enough to add to your HVAC system. But you may be surprised to discover that high humidity in your home could be responsible for a host of irritating problems. Taking steps to lower indoor humidity can provide the following benefits:
- Cleaner air. More moisture in the air means a higher chance musty odors, mold and mildew can appear. Airborne diseases are also more prevalent in moist conditions. All these things can cause problems for family members, especially those with allergies or asthma. Properly balanced humidity will help you breathe easier and stay healthier.
- Lower energy costs. A whole-house dehumidifier might even reduce heating and cooling bills. Air that’s at the right humidity level is more comfortable in the summer. That means you can still feel comfortable while setting your thermostat at a higher temperature.
- Protects your home. High humidity is tough on wood flooring, cabinets and furniture. Removing excess humidity can better protect these things.
- Convenient. With a whole-home system, there’s no lugging a dehumidifier from room to room and spilling water as you go. You also won’t have to remember to empty it, as many whole-home solutions drain through a water line.
Living in Austin, TX exposes your home to high humidity. Protect it and your indoor air quality by giving Fox Service Company a call at (512) 488-1120 today for whole-house dehumidifier installation. We’ll give you a free estimate, and our 100% satisfaction guarantee* means you won’t be disappointed with our work.
• water and drain lines for leaks
• proper flow of all drains
• water heater (including flush)
• functionality of kitchens, bathrooms, laundry, etc.
Offers expire September 30, 2023 or as indicated and cannot be combined with any other offers or comfort club member discounts. Must mention coupon when scheduling and present at time of service; repairs not included. Valid from Mar 1, 2023 - Sep 30, 2023