WHAT CAN I DO TO KEEP MY DRAINS CLEAR?
There are some parts of drain maintenance you can handle on your own. Be careful when placing chemicals and other substances down the drain to break up clogs. As an alternative, install a screen or stopper to slow clogs in vulnerable fixtures. You should also be mindful what you throw down the garbage disposal or flush down the toilet. However, even when preventative steps are taken with your drains, there is still a chance of a clog forming.
How Do I Know When My Drain Needs Cleaning?
- Poor drainage or standing water
- Foul or unusual smells coming from your plumbing
- Buildup surrounding the drain
- Multiple clogged drains throughout the home
- Odd bubbling or gurgling noises coming from the drain or toilet
- Frequent drain clogs
- Presence of fruit flies around the drain
- Overflowing toilets
Most importantly, don’t hesitate to contact an expert at Fox Service Company! We’re happy to do the dirty work. All our Austin drain cleaning pros are dedicated to our 100% satisfaction guarantee. You’ll have our support until everything is according to your expectations.