Fox Service Company furnace technicians come on-site as soon as possible to discover and reach a solution quickly. With the education to service all makes and models of furnaces, we won’t find a repair we can’t manage. Your furnace will be back in great shape faster than you would expect. Because we’re a whole-home service company, we can take care of all the heating and cooling needs you need to maintain your home comfort.
And you will have an understanding right from the first discussions how much repairs or furnace replacement will cost.
We also offer a one-year 100% satisfaction guarantee* for our repairs. We won’t rest until repairs meet your satisfaction. Day or night, we’re ready to exceed your comfort needs. Contact us at 512-442-6782 today to arrange your appointment now.
5 Signals You Could Need Furnace Repair Service
These are some of the most frequent service calls we receive for furnace repair. Dealing with these issues in your home? Give us a call at 512-442-6782 right away, and we’ll be out quickly to find a solution.
- Furnace won’t start. Sometimes this is a result of an wrong thermostat setting. But it might also indicate something else is wrong, and a safety feature is stopping your furnace from turning on.
- Furnace starts and stops frequently. A furnace that’s operating properly shouldn’t be turning on and off multiple times during the day. This is recognized as short cycling, and it could affect your utility bills and the life span of your furnace.
- Loud or rare noises. If your furnace is creating odd noises, like banging, screeching or rattling, it needs service immediately, call 512-442-6782 for a service appointment.
- Utility bills are rising. From time to time your furnace has challenges with creating enough heat. Which requires it to work harder to warm your home, which means more expensive heating and cooling bills.
- Hot and cold spots throughout your home. A malfunctioning furnace and air duct system typically won’t effectively distribute the heated and cooled air where it is needed. Your heating and air conditioning should continually be evenly spread through your home.
Why You Might Need Furnace Repair
Now that you have identified your furnace isn’t running like it is supposed to, you can focus on what’s causing the problem. Seeing as there are a variety of makes and models, there are also various causes. Each of our AC and furnace experts work hard to solve the problem as fast as possible so that it can be solved just as quickly.
These are just a handful of the most common issues that need furnace repair.
- Your thermostat won’t work. Your furnace looks to a thermostat to know when and how to run. When the thermostat is set at the wrong temp or needs to be replaced, your furnace won’t be able to run the way it should.
- Your air filter is dirty. A dirty air filter can be a factor with your furnace operation as well as the air quality in your home. Changing air filters on an ongoing basis will help your family breathe easier and keep your utility fees lower.
- A crucial component has failed. Comparable to a car engine, a furnace drives the comfort of your home, and it includes many mechanical and electrical components. Routine furnace maintenance can keep components like the furnace blower in excellent shape for years to come. It can also proactively identify parts that may be about to fail before they leave your furnace unworkable.
- You’ve skipped regular maintenance. When a furnace isn’t receiving proper maintenance it is more prone to break down over time. Try joining our Complete Comfort Club program to help manage your heating and cooling maintenance. You’ll also benefit from keeping your furnace warranty valid for longer.
Trust Fox Service Company for All Your Furnace Repairs
We’re proud to provide fast, trustworthy furnace repair in Austin, TX.
Our HVAC services are the fastest and the most trustworthy in our community. We approach every job with an up-front estimate and end with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* You and your home shouldn’t settle for anything less than the greatest customer service and furnace repair service. Whether it’s a gas furnace or an electric model, our experts will have your furnace covered.
To arrange an appointment today, contact us at 512-442-6782 right away.
*Fox Service Company guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Fox Service Company. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Fox Service Company technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Fox Service Company of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.