4 Routine Issues That May Need Professional Air Conditioning Repair
These are a few of the typical service calls we come across for air conditioner repair. If you’re experiencing any of these issues, please give our technicians a call at 512-442-6782.
- Air conditioner is making a strange clatter. It’s typical for your AC system to emit sounds. If it’s making odd noises, like buzzing or hissing, it’s trying to say to you expert service is required. Here are some of the regular noises and what they possibly represent.
- Buzzing—faulty electrical components.
- Clicking when turning on or off—relaytrouble.
- Screeching—compressor or fan concern.
- Thumping, rattling or banging—blower or motor assembly problem.
- Air conditioner is dripping refrigerant. Refrigerant is an important element in the cooling operation. Depleted refrigerant amounts can also decrease your system’s effectiveness, waste more electricity and result in no cooling.
- Air conditioner Is frozen. In addition to inadequate refrigerant levels, concerns with your blower motor may also cause your air conditioner to freeze up.
- Air conditioner is discharging water. It’s normal for your air conditioning system to produce a little water outside while running, especially when it’s very hot. If you find your furnace or air handler is discharging water indoors, a obstructed drain pipe or full condensate drain pan may be the reason.
Standard Maintenance Can Help Stop Air Conditioning Repair
Have you heard HVAC repair can oftentimes be prevented by scheduling once a year checks? We’ll take a detailed look at your whole air conditioning system during this service to spot any insignificant concerns that could grow into serious setbacks down the line. Plus, we’ll wash your air conditioner and lube moving parts to keep your system running smoothly during hot summers.
If you’ve failed to schedule yours, speak with your repair professional about our air conditioning maintenance service plans. We offer a Complete Comfort Club with two annual heating and cooling tune-ups, exclusive repair discounts and more.
At Fox Service Company, we’re honored to specialize in speedy, professional air conditioning services to keep your family happy throughout the year. Contact us to arrange for your appointment as soon as possible.
*Fox Service Company guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Fox Service Company. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Fox Service Company technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Fox Service Company of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.