Fox Service Company proudly partners with Lennox®, the top name in home comfort for quiet, energy-saving air-conditioning. There’s a central air system for most every budget, from the economical Merit® Series to the ENERGY STAR®-qualified Signature® Collection.
Whichever air conditioner you decide on, our pros work with you to find the right solution for your desires. Since your central air often breaks down at the worst situation, we acknowledge not being entirely prepared for the installation expenses. That’s why we have a variety of credit plans to assist you in saving more, which includes zero interest, no payment and fixed interest programs. No down payment is needed.
, we’ll make certain you’re totally satisfied with your house’s AC replacement service, so we’ll back it with a 100% satisfaction guarantee* for 12 months. We hope for you and your family to be comfortable, so you can depend on us to be there annually, months after your new air conditioning has been added.
Contact us at 512-442-6782 to get started with your air conditioning replacement right away!
Benefits of Air Conditioning Replacement
Your AC is an important component of your home HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) system. Today’s air conditioners can keep your home exceptionally cool than ever, because of their silent and energy-efficient performance. And a few air conditioners, especially ENERGY STAR® rated ones, could possibly help slice your utility expenses by 50 percent.
Keeping track of proper air conditioning maintenance will also establish longevity for your house’s new AC. That’s due to the fact that many breakdowns are due to inadequate regular AC maintenance.
Ask your friendly service member for additional specifics concerning our Complete Comfort Club, which includes needed tune-ups to keep your heating and cooling systems under warranty and in good shape. As one of our appreciated members, you’ll also enjoy priority service and exclusive discounts on repairs.
Should I Repair or Replace My Air Conditioner?
Your AC will present you with signals when it needs to be replaced. If you’re able to distinguish these sounds promptly, you can potentially avoid unneeded repairs. And you’ll as well have extra time to consider installing your new AC.
- How old is your air conditioner? Air conditioners may operate 20 years with correct maintenance or could breakdown in just five years. With routine maintenance, new AC systems could last for many years. If your home’s air conditioner is more than 10 years old, it might be time to inquire about a free estimate to replace your AC.
- How regularly does your AC need repairs? Just like a car, a consistently maintained air conditioning system is less likely to break down, because it gets the watchful care it requires to run accurately. Yet if you’re regularly contacting us for air conditioning repair because you’re coping with cooling problems or a clatter, we suggest speaking with our AC representatives about replacement. Problems like warm air, strange noises, weak airflow and leaks are a reason for distress. You can rely on Fox Service Company to supply reliable air conditioning replacement supported by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
- When is replacement a better alternative than repair? These standards can help you choose when replacement makes more sense than spending money on repair.
- Your air conditioner is no longer guaranteed or more than eight years old.
- Your central air conditioning needs R-22 refrigerant, which is not being produced.
- Your air conditioner has not been tuned up within the last three years.
- You’re interested in eliminating airborne pollutants.
- You’ve required repairs more than once in the past year.
- Your AC repair expense is near or more than $400.
- Your energy bills normally surpass $300.
- January or August electric bills surpass $400.
- Household members have allergies or other respiratory concerns.
- Your house consists of infants, senior citizens or multiple pets.
- Some spaces of your house feel much hotter or colder than others.
- You have rooms in your house that feel humid, damp, excessively musty, dry or dusty.
- You wish to have Wi-Fi, remote or room-to-room temperature control.
- You’re concerned about a more sustainable or green home.
- You possess expensive musical equipment, furniture, collectibles or electronics in your residence.
- You’re preparing room additions or remodeling, or this work has just been completed.
What Should I Look for in an Updated Air Conditioner?
These suggestions will help you make a good selection and make the most of your new AC.
- Consider an energy-efficient, variable-speed air conditioner. New air conditioners are graded by seasonal energy efficiency ratio, or SEER rating. The greater the number, the better it is at tranforming power into cooling. Variable-speed air conditioners are like having a cruise-control option, where the system regulates your comfort continuously, as opposed to only being all on or off.
- Explore the details you want most. Today’s air conditioners contain unique details like ultra-quiet operation, air pollution/virus purification or Wi-Fi and smart home compatibility. We can help you choose the features that will work best for your home and air quality concerns.
- Look for a creditable company to replace your central air conditioning. You don’t want to have the local handyman install your new central air conditioning. Have a licensed and insured air conditioning contractor install your system and include the best warranty and guarantees available. At Fox Service Company, we offer a 10-year warranty on nearly all air conditioning systems, and back our certified air conditioner installation with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
We’re proud to have created a reputation as the dominant company in home comfort. And our trained pros are available to reply to any issues you may have. Contact us at 512-442-6782 to get a free estimate as soon as possible.
*Fox Service Company guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Fox Service Company. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Fox Service Company technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Fox Service Company of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.