If you have a project in mind, including electrical outlet wiring or light switch installation, we’ll get started with a free estimate before we complete any work. And if you are certain you need electrical repair, but you’re not fully sure what the issue is, we can assist there as well. What’s even better, we support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
5 Signals You Need to Call an Electrician
Clues of electrical problems differ from the nearly unnoticeable to the apparent. If you’re seeing any warnings that something is off with your residence, get in touch with Fox Service Company immediately at 512-442-6782. Even seemingly small problems could be worse than you realize. And letting them continue can put your residence in danger.
- You’re noticing flickering or dimming lights. This can be a clue that something is going wrong with your electrical system. If your lights somewhat dim or flicker when you start using a different appliance, you probably have a full circuit. And a full circuit can create critical troubles, like flipped breakers or damaged elements in your electrical system.
- Outlets are hot if you touch them. Like flickering lights, a heated outlet could be a sign this part of your electrical system is overworked. An outlet shouldn’t be warm to the touch under common circumstances. Clear all appliances from the outlet and hire an electrician from Fox Service Company to provide assistance.
- You’re hearing a buzzing sound. This is an additional clue that your electrical system might be overwhelmed. Electrical contractors in Austin, TX, like Fox Service Company, can fix this issue and avoid potential hazards to your home. It could be a minor electrical repair, or a full home rewiring. No matter what, we’ll halt the hum and get your residence back to normal.
- Circuit breakers are shutting off. Your circuit breaker shields your home from electrical troubles. When it discovers a possible overload, it stops the flow of electricity off by flipping. If you realize one of your breakers is frequently tripping, stop turning it back on all the time. We suggest getting in touch with a certified Fox Service Company electrician at 512-442-6782 to remedy the issue for good. Whether it’s created by an overloaded circuit, a short circuit or another problem, flipped breakers might be signaling your home is telling you it needs immediate help to guard your family.
- You got shocked. Any time your house gives you an electrical shock, it’s time to hire a trusted Fox Service Company electrician at 512-442-6782. A shock may indicate a wiring issue that could lead to a fire. Call Fox Service Company at 512-442-6782 as soon as you see potential for electrical shock. We have someone to take your call, 24/7/365.
Our Electrical Services
We provide a range of electrical services to keep your residence on course.
Home Backup Generator Installation and Maintenance
A whole-home backup generator keeps your home up and running when the rest of your location doesn’t have power. This means all your important appliances—including heating and cooling—can keep going. Our pros can help you select the best home backup generator for you, including fuel kind and size, and install it. When you are seeking home backup generator maintenance, we can provide assistance as well.
In some situations, your house’s electrical system isn’t designed to keep up with your needs today. This this is often seen in older residences. From minor projects to complete home rewiring, our team of licensed electricians in Austin, TX can help. Our labor also includes circuit breakers and power panels.
Ceiling Fan Installation
Ceiling fans are a great addition to any house, but they should be installed by an expert. Fox Service Company can complete ceiling fan installation in no time for any kind you buy. Also, we can install any light fixture or connection switch so your residence can shine.
Electrical Outlet Wiring
As you’ve learned, your electrical outlets can get overloaded with too many demands on them. That’s why we have electrical outlet wiring services. In addition, we can install new electrical outlets and light switches to confirm your home is ready to fit your day-to-day necessities. This includes outlet replacement as well as new outlets for renovations or additions.
Request Your Electrical Service Today with Fox Service Company
You can save on your annual inspections, enjoy priority service and have special discounts with our Complete Comfort Club. Due to the fact that Fox Service Company is also your local HVAC specialist, you’ll have exclusive benefits for your home comfort system to keep your house feeling fantastic throughout the year.
Whatever is going on with your home’s electrical system, Fox Service Company is available to help. Give us a call at 512-442-6782 to request an appointment right away.
*Fox Service Company guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Fox Service Company. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Fox Service Company technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Fox Service Company of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.