Advantages of Furnace Replacement
You may be compelled to keep your outdated furnace for as long as you can. But even the top HVAC expert can only do so much through furnace maintenance and repairs. The last thing you want to deal with is a broken furnace in the middle of winter season.
As a result of advances in technology, there are lots of advantages from choosing furnace replacement instead. Here are just a few of them:
- Better energy efficiency. Most modern furnaces offer a greatly superior efficiency rating in contrast with older models. You’ll have to identify the annual furnace utilization efficiency rating, or AFUE. The higher the AFUE rating, the more efficient the furnace is at converting energy into heat. A higher AFUE furnace can even help lower your heating bills without compromising comfort. The most efficient furnaces are ENERGY STAR certified, which means they meet or excel rigorous federal criteria for energy efficiency.
- Silent, consistent performance. An ear-splitting, clattering furnace is a problem of the past. We deliver furnaces that contain variable-speed blowers, a attribute that changes how much heat your furnace produces and distributes. Variable speed can help you use a lesser amount of energy while increasing your house’s comfort level.
- Greater direct control. With the option to join a smart thermostat with your upgraded furnace, you’ll have more features and settings that create home comfort fast and simple. Environmentally friendly programming, to illustate, could help you balance comfort with lower energy waste.
For even more perks, ask one of our team members about the Complete Comfort Club. This service includes annual checkups for your furnace and air conditioning equipment, as well as priority service and private promotions.
Do I Need to Repair or Replace My Furnace?
You don’t have to be an HVAC technician to know when buying an upgraded furnace is better than fixing your old one. There are several clues to look out for and noticing any of them quickly could spare you from serious malfunctions. It will also make the switch into a new furnace much easier. Be on the lookout for all of the following:
- Your furnace’s age. Even with proper maintenance, most home furnace systems don’t make it more than 20 years. So just in case, it’s a good idea to think about replacing your furnace once it exceeds the 15-year mark.
- The frequency and cost of repairs. With good care, you shouldn’t require furnace repair regularly. As your furnace ages, you may see you’re scheduling repair calls more often. We recommend updating your furnace when repairs are greater than half the price of a new system.
- You’re getting a new air conditioner. If you’re upgrading your AC system, installing a new furnace can maximize its efficiency.
What Should I Search for in a New Furnace?
The amount of possibilites may seem fairly overwhelming initially. But we’re always happy to help you in identifying which brand or type of furnace will be right for your needs and budget. Discuss with one of our experts for any details you need. For now, take a few seconds to go over a few imperative differences between furnace models.
- Type of furnace. Depending on the model, furnaces can use a different fuel source to produce heat. There are electric furnaces, which are popular in warmer climates. Gas furnaces are energy efficient to use. And oil furnaces are an alternative when natural gas isn’t easily available. Our experts can help you choose what’s right for your household.
- Fitting features and selections. We’ll assist you in choosing the furnace that’s the correct size for your household. Going further, there are numerous possibilites for you to select from, including variable-speed heating and smart thermostat compatibility. Our professionals will also go over the possibilities with you to assist you with making the best choice.
Finally, you should always seek out a reputable company like Fox Service Company for fast, proper installation. We can help make any step of the process smooth and easy to understand. You’ll spend less time stressing about picking the best choice. And with our financing and routine maintenance deals, you’ll have that peace of mind for years to come.
Heat and cool your home the proper way with the expert HVAC professionals at Fox Service Company. If you’d like to schedule an appointment or consultation, give us a call at 512-442-6782 or contact us online today to get started.
*Fox Service Company guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Fox Service Company. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Fox Service Company technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Fox Service Company of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.