Quick, Stress-Free Furnace Replacement in Austin, TX that Fits All Budgets
Who says furnace replacement in Austin, TX has to be an annoying, time-consuming errand? Put your confidence in the skilled HVAC technicians at Fox Service Company. With years of practice and a dedication to quality and customer satisfaction, you’ll quickly see why we’re the most reliable name for furnace replacement in Austin, TX.
A flawlessly installed and working furnace is an critical part of any quality heating and air conditioning system. And when it malfunctions, finding the right replacement can be stressful to deal with. You deserve to enjoy the leading level of comfort available, which is why we work so hard to make the furnace installation process uncomplicated and trouble-free. That begins with a costless, no-obligation estimate and written quote for all furnace installation jobs. We’ll assess your current heating system and help you identify which furnace could be fitting for you and your home.
There are a slew of new furnace choices. As a partner with Lennox®, we deliver some of the most silent and most energy-efficient furnaces available. From the Merit® Series to ENERGY STAR® models in the Signature® Collection, attaining a high-efficiency furnace is easier than ever. The Lennox® Ultimate Comfort System™ combines the top Signature models for a complete-home comfort system. You’ll enjoy unrivaled energy efficiency and indoor air quality.
We guarantee you’ll be satisfied with whatever model you end up choosing. We’ll work with you to make the change from the dated furnace to the updated one streamlined and hassle-free. Our assortment of available payment plans are designed to help you feel prepared and in control. With zero down payment needed, the only thing you’ll need to provide is your confirmation to go ahead. All our installation services come with a one-year 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If you’re not fully satisfied, we’ll be there promptly to make it right.
As you can see, we’re by your side from beginning to finish in terms of furnace replacement. If you’d like your own complimentary estimate, contact us at 512-442-6782 today.
Advantages of Furnace Replacement
You may be compelled to keep your outdated furnace for as long as you can. But even the top HVAC expert can only do so much through furnace maintenance and repairs. The last thing you want to deal with is a broken furnace in the middle of winter season.
As a result of advances in technology, there are lots of advantages from choosing furnace replacement instead. Here are just a few of them:
- Better energy efficiency. Most modern furnaces offer a greatly superior efficiency rating in contrast with older models. You’ll have to identify the annual furnace utilization efficiency rating, or AFUE. The higher the AFUE rating, the more efficient the furnace is at converting energy into heat. A higher AFUE furnace can even help lower your heating bills without compromising comfort. The most efficient furnaces are ENERGY STAR certified, which means they meet or excel rigorous federal criteria for energy efficiency.
- Silent, consistent performance. An ear-splitting, clattering furnace is a problem of the past. We deliver furnaces that contain variable-speed blowers, a attribute that changes how much heat your furnace produces and distributes. Variable speed can help you use a lesser amount of energy while increasing your house’s comfort level.
- Greater direct control. With the option to join a smart thermostat with your upgraded furnace, you’ll have more features and settings that create home comfort fast and simple. Environmentally friendly programming, to illustate, could help you balance comfort with lower energy waste.
For even more perks, ask one of our team members about the Complete Comfort Club. This service includes annual checkups for your furnace and air conditioning equipment, as well as priority service and private promotions.
Do I Need to Repair or Replace My Furnace?
You don’t have to be an HVAC technician to know when buying an upgraded furnace is better than fixing your old one. There are several clues to look out for and noticing any of them quickly could spare you from serious malfunctions. It will also make the switch into a new furnace much easier. Be on the lookout for all of the following:
- Your furnace’s age. Even with proper maintenance, most home furnace systems don’t make it more than 20 years. So just in case, it’s a good idea to think about replacing your furnace once it exceeds the 15-year mark.
- The frequency and cost of repairs. With good care, you shouldn’t require furnace repair regularly. As your furnace ages, you may see you’re scheduling repair calls more often. We recommend updating your furnace when repairs are greater than half the price of a new system.
- You’re getting a new air conditioner. If you’re upgrading your AC system, installing a new furnace can maximize its efficiency.