There are several benefits to keeping to this schedule. Your heat pump will experience the best possible energy efficiency, which may result in reduced energy use. Not only will you save money on energy costs, but your heat pump may even get a boost to its life expectancy, providing you additional years of comfort.
When we partner together, preventive heat pump maintenance can be a straightforward, stress-free task. You’ll enjoy a system that runs more quietly and efficiently than you thought possible.
Our friendly, experienced staff are standing by to help you with these and any other HVAC needs you may have. And, like always, all our work is supported by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* Contact our experts at 512-442-6782 or contact us online to schedule your heat pump maintenance right away.
What’s Included in Professional Heat Pump Maintenance
Your heat pump system is one of the most key parts of keeping your home comfortable. By running constantly throughout the year, it becomes vulnerable to wear and tear.
While a poorly maintained pump is noisy and inefficient, a well-maintained heat pump will operate quietly and smoothly. Routine maintenance can even prevent many typical problems from happening to your heat pump.
Our team uses a thorough checklist for every job to make sure that all components will continue to work correctly. This includes the following services:
- Inspecting critical parts for damage. If one of these important components breaks down, it could alter other parts of your heat pump as well.
- Removing dirt, dust or other buildup. A clean heat pump will operate far more efficiently.
- Reviewing the refrigerant levels. If these are too low, your heat pump will not be able to maintain your home at the right temperature.
- Oiling moving parts. Keeping those parts well-greased will lower the chance of them becoming damaged.
- Assessing electrical components. We’ll review parts like wires and connection hookups to confirm your heat pump is operating safely.
By entrusting heat pump repair and maintenance to our fully licensed and insured experts, you’ll rest easy knowing that our visits will enhance your heat pump’s ability to heat and cool your home.
Heat Pump Maintenance You Can Handle Yourself
These small tasks are several of the best ways to keep your heat pump working efficiently between our maintenance appointments. Here are some typical tasks you can handle on your own.
- Maintain clear space near your heat pump. Your heat pump needs space to work, so it’s necessary to keep a watch for neighboring greenery. Bushes, shrubs and trees need to be trimmed back at least two feet from the system.
- Make sure the heat pump is clean. Leaves, grass clippings and other yard debris can lower your heat pump’s efficiency and raise your energy expenses. Call 512-442-6782 to arrange a maintenance tune-up at least once during the year to confirm your heat pump is clean and working the best it can.
- Replace your air filter. Air filters help block pollutants from getting into your HVAC system and flowing throughout your house. If the air filter becomes clogged, it can stop airflow and create serious problems. While most air filters last for up to three months, we suggest checking the manufacturer’s instructions for your specific model and update the air filter as recommended or whenever it appears dirty.
Never Forget Your Heat Pump Maintenance Again
We know your schedule is hectic. As your local whole-home service company, our experts want to help make life easier.
When you join our Complete Comfort Club, there’s no concern about annual maintenance. As a valued member, you’ll get two yearly tune-ups for your heating and cooling systems, plus special repair discounts and other exclusive benefits.
Contact us at 512-442-6782 or ask your trustworthy expert for more information.
*Fox Service Company guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Fox Service Company. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Fox Service Company technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Fox Service Company of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.