We’re a proud partner with Lennox®, the top name in home comfort. Lennox provides a wide array of heat pump systems, from the reasonably-priced Merit® Series to the premium Signature® Collection that’s silent and more energy efficient than ever.
Whatever style you pick, we’ll help you in finding the best heat pump option for your household. We understand that replacing your heat pump might be a surprise you’re not prepared for, so we offer a selection of payment plans to help you save more. All that’s needed is a signature, no down payment required.
Our installation work for your new heat pump is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee* for a year. If you’re not completely pleased with our service, you can count on us to make it right.
Ready to request your free estimate or schedule heat pump replacement? Reach us at 512-442-6782 or contact us online.
Benefits of Heat Pump Replacement
Your heat pump is one of the most important elements of your home comfort system. Unlike a furnace or air conditioner that only works during a lone season, a heat pump can heat and cool your home.
Given that your heat pump functions all year, it’s more susceptible to harm. If you don’t regularly schedule heat pump maintenance, you may find yourself with an expensive breakdown to handle, especially if your heat pump is older.
That doesn’t mean you need to be distrustful of replacement. In actuality, replacing your heat pump with a better energy-efficient system can enhance your home’s comfort and drop your regular utility bill. And keeping up to date with the right maintenance from the start can help you save money and time over its life span.
Ask your thoughtful expert for further info about our Complete Comfort Club, which includes annual tune-ups to keep your heat pump in great shape. As an appreciated member, you’ll also receive priority service and special promotions on repairs.
Do I Need to Repair or Replace My Heat Pump?
Even if you’re unaccustomed with how your HVAC system works, there are several sure clues that your heat pump is no longer cost-effective to repair. Knowing how to distinguish these indications will reduce the danger of a complete breakdown. It will also give you an ability to easily make the transition from an old heat pump to a new one.
- How old is your heat pump? Most residential units carry on around 15 years when suitably maintained. Contemporary heat pumps are less presumed to need replacement or repairs. If yours is past the 15-year stage, however, it might be less costly in total to replace it with a new one.
- How regularly does it necessitate repairs? A heat pump that’s properly maintained won’t necessitate constant service calls. If you see that you’re needing to make more and more recurrent appointments with our HVAC pros, researching a modern model is a bright move. We hold the equipment and experience to provide flawless installation supported by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
- How costly are repairs? Even occasional repairs are a telling sign that you should contemplate replacement instead, especially if these repairs are more than half the price of a new system. Problems that can be resolved quickly and inexpensively tend to be favored over replacement. If those rates begin increasing and issues start to be more intricate, you should start pondering on a replacement. And several of the Lennox models we have are ENERGY STAR® rated, signifying they’re highly efficient at lowering your regular electric bills.
What Should I Be Looking for in a New Heat Pump?
Here are three tips for making a responsible, educated decision to enhance the benefits of your new heat pump.
- Shop for an energy-efficient model. Whereas dated systems can’t compete with the advances in energy-efficient technology, you still should identify the most efficient air source heat pump among new models as well. Pay attention to the seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER) and heating season performance factor (HSPF) ratings on models. The larger the rating, the more efficient your system is at converting energy into comfort. You’ll also want to consider an efficient air handler, which pairs with your heat pump to circulate treated air throughout your home.
- Look for models that offer the features you want most. Picking out a replacement should incorporate distinguishing the features or controls that are important to you, like eco-friendly programming or the ability to install a smart thermostat into your HVAC unit. But an extensive list of extra features shouldn’t be a determining factor if you won’t use the majority of them.
- Seek out a trusted company like Fox Service Company to replace your heat pump. We’ll work with you in picking the most fitting heat pump for your necessities, go into payment options and back our workmanship with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Don’t wait a minute longer to find out why we’re the trusted name in home comfort. Our personable, experienced personnel are standing by to answer any inquiry you may have, or to help you with scheduling an appointment or consultation. Contact us at 512-442-6782 to start today.
*Fox Service Company guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Fox Service Company. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Fox Service Company technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Fox Service Company of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.