Ensure Carefree Cooling with Air Conditioning Maintenance in Austin, TX
Don’t allow a malfunctioning air conditioner cause problems this summer. Air conditioning maintenance in Austin, TX from the Fox Service Company pros is the best course of action to help ensure low-maintenance operation all year long.
Similar to a car, your air conditioner needs a regular tune-up as well. AC upkeep keeps your system in excellent running order for the summer. It also permits our skilled professionals to identify small concerns prior to becoming serious problems that result in high-priced service.
Regular maintenance keeps your manufacturer warranty valid, which is important for preserving your investment. It can also be more economical in the long run, because this service often improves energy efficiency and may even help you air conditioner last longer. It’s also important because it keeps your manufacturer warranty valid.
Contact us at 512-442-6782 to book your air conditioning maintenance appointment now.
When you call upon Fox Service Company, our friendly experts make maintaining your residence’s AC a breeze, regardless of make or model. Besides, you’ll have satisfaction realizing all our servicing is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
What’s Considered Experienced Air Conditioning Maintenance
Our experts will clean and examine important pieces of your air conditioner. This can help our experts identify little issues to prevent them from being bigger issues that initiate a breakdown.
Here’s a few of the steps we’ll take throughout your inspection appointment:
- Test your thermostat and other system controls for accurate start-up, running and shut-down sequences. This helps your cooling equipment run at peak execution.
- Grease moving parts to keep them running properly. Parts that aren’t greased can grate, causing them to give out.
- Clear the condensate drain line to help clear leak-causing blockage.
- Attach electrical connections to be certain your air conditioner is cooling safely.
- Straighten bent condenser coil fins, which could impact cooling performance when they’re misshapen.