We’ll promptly send one of our knowledgeable professionals to your home. Every one of our friendly pros are entirely licensed and insured to complete repairs on any brand of heat pump. They’ve also gone through rigorous training to meet your home comfort needs through superb heat pump repair and heat pump replacement.
As your community whole-home heat pump service company, it’s our commitment to deliver excellent heat pump repair for all makes and models. We’ll offer you a transparent estimate before we begin any repair work. And we’ll verify our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* Your total satisfaction is very important to us. If you’re not entirely satisfied with our repair service, you can trust us to make it right.
We’re available 24/7 to help with all your comfort needs. And you can trust our well-trained techs to get your home comfortable again quickly.
Call our experts at 512-442-6782 or contact us online to arrange your heat pump repair appointment now.
5 Clues You Need Heat Pump Repair Service
We’re committed to providing you with the best customer service. So, we’d like to share some tips with you about making the most of heat pump repair service.
You’ll have a better understanding of how to identify symptoms that point to common problems with heat pumps. We’ll also provide education on the everyday causes for these breakdowns and what you can do to avoid them from happening again.
A heat pump is one of the most important components of any HVAC system. It works consistently during the year to bring both heating and cooling for your house. Because your heat pump operates throughout the year, it’s at higher risk of wear and tear. Concerned your heat pump isn’t operating properly? These hints can clarify if it calls for our professional help.
- Weak or unpredictable heating and cooling. Most models of heat pumps depend on forced air to heat and cool your house. If you can’t get comfortable even after your heat pump has been on for a while, call Fox Service Company at 512-442-6782 to arrange heat pump service.
- Your heat pump is noisier than normal. Your heat pump will create some noise even when it’s in perfect condition. But if that noise is getting louder or rare, it could indicate that something is wrong with the equipment. Listen to the sound and call 512-442-6782 for a heat pump inspection to check for proper operation.
- Recurrent starting and stopping. A well-maintained heat pump should not be turning off and on repeatedly. This problem is also referred to as short-cycling and can result in increased wear and tear over time.
- Heat pump frozen or not turning on. If you notice the heat pump is humming but the fan is not moving, or does not seem to operate at all, it could signal a minor electrical or small part failure, or it could be a more severe safety issue. Call 512-442-6782 to have the entire system inspected right away. We do not advise troubleshooting problems due to the possibility of electric shock or potential further damage.
- Utility bill is steadily getting higher. A heat pump offers energy-efficient heating and cooling. If you haven’t adjusted your thermostat but utility costs are starting to increase, don’t wait to call for heat pump service to ensure the system is working as efficiently as possible.
4 Reasons Why You May Need Heat Pump Repair
Once you’ve realized that there’s a problem, the next step is to narrow down potential causes. Unfortunately, there are several reasons why your heat pump is not working correctly. At Fox Service Company, our technicians specialize in finding the origin of the problem quickly to save you time and money.
Here are several reasons why your heat pump isn’t working properly.
- There’s an issue with the thermostat. Your thermostat is the brain of your HVAC system, directing your heat pump to adjust your home to the preferred temperature. If it’s not working correctly, your heat pump won’t either. You can ensure the thermostat settings are right, and check or replace the batteries. If these checks don’t fix the problem, call Fox Service Company at 512-442-6782 for support.
- An important component has broken or failed. Like a vehicle’s engine, there are several electrical and moving parts in your home’s engine. If a piece breaks down or fails, your heat pump could struggle to operate normally or even at all. And just like a car, regular heat pump tune-ups can help avoid a failure by recognizing minor issues before they become bigger problems.
- Lack of necessary maintenance. To keep your heat pump in the best possible condition and the warranty valid, you should have heat pump maintenance performed every year. As part of this visit, Fox Service Company will assess, lubricate and clean the components. A smoothly running heat pump could result in decreased energy bills and could even increase your heat pump’s overall life span. We offer a Complete Comfort Club that keeps up with regular maintenance service. You’ll get annual tune-ups for your heating and cooling system, plus priority service, exclusive repair discounts and more.
- Your air filter is dirty or clogged. Like any other type of HVAC system, your heat pump utilizes an air filter to prevent dust and other pollutants from moving to the internal parts of the system and moving into your indoor air. If you don’t replace the filter frequently it can easily get clogged. A dirty air filter causes the heat pump to work harder to provide the same amount of heating or cooling, which can increase your energy bill.
- Your heat pump is getting old. Heat pumps can last up to 20 years with proper maintenance. But while they age, the more likely they are to requiring repairs. If yours is getting old, it might be time to consider purchasing a new one.
Schedule Your Heat Pump Repair Now with Fox Service Company
Fox Service Company stands apart from other HVAC companies because we begin our process with a free estimate and back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* You can rely on us to provide prompt, friendly service when hands-on expertise is necessary.
Give us a call at 512-442-6782 or contact us online to book an appointment today.
*Fox Service Company guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Fox Service Company. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Fox Service Company technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Fox Service Company of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.