6 Indicators You May Need to Call a Plumber
If you’re finding some of these problems, give our Fox Service Company plumbing pros a shout at 512-442-6782. Plumbing troubles, particularly leaking systems, can generate a lot of damage to your space if they’re not mended fast.
- Water bill going up. If your water costs keep climbing but you’re spending the same quantity of water, you could be stuck with a water leak. This is particularly true if you’re seeing wet soil near your house’s foundation or noting damp spots in your home.
- Water stains on floors or walls. If you’re seeing water stains on your floors or walls, you could be facing a leaking pipe or appliance. While these troubles can also occur in rooms with poor ventilation, they’re especially troublesome if you’re having other dripping pipe indications. A few of these indicators include:
- Mildew odors.
- Mildew on in your rooms.
- Weak, sagging walls or floors.
- Wetness in places that shouldn’t be soggy, like floors, walls or ceilings.
- Your plumbing is making new noises. It’s at times common to overhear some noise when you’re turning on water, like running water. But whacking, banging or thumping noises could point to a more severe issue. Call us at 512-442-6782 to have your pipes checked before they start leaking.
- Water constantly seems to be cold or comes out at low pressure. All of these problems could be tied to your water heater. If you’re having a tank water heater, it can only hold so much hot water before it begins to heat additional water. But if you’re often faced with cold water, something may be happening with your water heater. Insufficient water pressure can also be caused by trouble with the water heater, absence of pipe maintenance or other water pressure trouble.
- Drains are sluggish to drain or clog often. Each of these are signs that your drain could be obstructed or clogged and needs to be thoroughly cleared out. If you don’t swiftly clear your drain, water could back up and you may be stuck with nasty odors or possible flooding.
Professional Repair Services from Our Experienced Plumbers
We do a selection of skilled plumbing services to keep your house in awesome shape.
Water Heater Repair
If you’re confronting a leaky or inoperable water heater, lack of hot water or hearing grumbling noises emanating from the tank, reach out to our certified plumbers immediately for water heater repair. Our skilled plumbers repair both natural gas and electric models.
Water Heater Installation
Ready to get rid of that old water heater? Or perhaps you’re wanting a more energy-efficient or tankless model? We will complete water heater installation for a range of electric and gas water heater types.
A stopped up drain can be a problem, particularly when it clears at a glacier’s pace, backs up and creates unpleasant odors. We’ll get your water flowing again fast with our drain cleaning service.
Leaky pipes can make a surprising amount of damage and can be impossible to pinpoint, since they’re stuck behind walls. Let our experts get to the base of the problem quickly with our expert leak detection.
Set Up Your Plumbing Service ASAP with Fox Service Company
To save more on your next plumbing appointment, ask our pros for some information about registering for our Complete Comfort Club. You’ll get an annual plumbing inspection, plus primary service and exclusive savings on plumbing services. You’ll also get special perks for your HVAC system, like annual maintenance visits and repair discounts.
Contact us at 512-442-6782 to set up your plumbing appointment ASAP.
*Fox Service Company guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Fox Service Company. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Fox Service Company technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Fox Service Company of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.