5 Signals You May Need Water Heater Repair
Your water heater may offer signs there’s something off and needs to be repaired. At other times a breakdown may come with no warning. Here are some of the most frequent signs that you should call the Fox Service Company water heater repair pros:
- Not enough hot water. Not very many people like having to take a cold shower. If you seem to be constantly running out of hot water quickly, this is a telling sign your water heater needs to be looked at.
- Discolored water. The water coming out of your tap should always be colorless. If the water is brownish, has a rusty tint or dark particles, it could be a result of your water heater, or signify a need for water filter check. Color changes in water may also be signals of a health hazard, so you should contact Fox Service Company as soon as possible.
- Little water pressure. Low water pressure can be connected to a lot potential issues, including sediment buildup in your water heater. If your water pressure has weakened over the years, call us at 512-442-6782 to schedule your whole-home plumbing inspection.
- Water heater noises. Occasional noises coming from your water heater may be entirely normal, but when noises turn into loud bangs, cracks or pops, it’s likely time to call us. These sounds could be started by malfunctions, mineral deposit buildup in your tank or even water pressure issues, which could all lead to water leaks.
- Water Heater is Leaking. There are a lot of reasons why your water heater might leak. It can be from faulty valves for water connections, temperature and pressure relief valve or heater drain valve. The presence of sediment can also corrode the bottom of your tank and create the opportunity to leak or fail. If you’re noticing a major leak, call us at 512-442-6782 now for emergency water heater repair.
If you’ve found yourself experiencing any of these water heater challenges, it’s best to call the Fox Service Company plumbing pros. We have tankless water heater repair, electric water repair and gas water heater repair for all makes and models.
Receive Special Water Heater Repair Discounts with Our Complete Comfort Club
For additional savings on your water heater repairs, consider enrolling in our Complete Comfort Club. This comprehensive maintenance plan includes your home’s AC, heating and plumbing systems. As a valued member, you’ll receive special repair discounts, regular heating and cooling tune-ups, priority service and more.
Do you want to learn more about water heater repair? Contact us at 512-442-6782 to book your plumbing appointment or free water heater replacement estimate to get started.
*Fox Service Company guarantees that, if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the installation or repair service provided, for a period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service in question, we will, at your option: (a) perform the installation or repair service again at no additional cost; or (b) issue a full refund for the installation or repair service charged. This guarantee applies for a limited period of one (1) year following the initial date of the installation or repair service performed by Fox Service Company. This guarantee only applies to the workmanship of the installation or repair services performed by Fox Service Company technicians and does not apply to any products, including but not limited to the performance or defects of such products installed or serviced by our technicians. This guarantee does not apply to any defects arising from use of the system or product for a purpose other than its intended purpose, misuse, alteration, accident, abuse or failure to maintain the product serviced or installed. Customer must provide prompt notice to Fox Service Company of less than full satisfaction with the installation or repair service.